Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dress update, new prejects




It really was true! The patterns at Joanne's were really only a dollar this past weekend! I went with my mom and granny on Memorial Day. I got this dress to sew inspired by Africankelli. I also picked up this dress. These patterns were normally 16.95 at Joanne's. Do the math. So I dont feel bad that I also picked up this skirt pattern and this "Go Green" Tote pattern to make for friends.
I am going to use my stash for the totes. The baige, pink paisley faric is for the long flowy dress. And the bright is for a little skirt. Now if I can just get "little".
Granny (91) bought a pattern for a cute purse..try to get pic of that soon. The sewing machine may be a little much for her so mom and I are going to help. She will do plenty of supervising, so I think that means I need to keep the seem ripper handy if I know her. Love you granny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter